|How do I...
a spouse, parents or children?
- You may add a spouse at any time if you do
not already have a companion on your account. If you have an
existing companion and become married during this time, you may remove the
companion to add the new spouse by providing a copy of the recent marriage
- You may add your parents or children at
any time with proper documentation.
- If adding a step-parent, be sure to
provide a copy of their marriage certificate.
Click here to view and print the Employee Information & Update Form.
- Missing information, including birthdate,
requested marriage or birth certificates, and signature will delay
processing. Your administrative assistant may contact you with a
quest for additional information or documentation.
- Give the completed application to your
administrative assistant or to the DGS Pass Bureau.
- Requests may take anywhere from 3 to 5
business days under normal circumstances. You may log into your
TravelNet account to check the status of your request. If you do not
see the name of the new companion on your account, you may call
404-715-9038 to determine if your application was received by the Pass
Remove someone from my passes?
- You have the option to temporarily
deactivate one of your pass riders by logging into TravelNet and selecting
the radio button next to the pass rider's name.
- You may also have someone revoked by
submitting the appropriate update form (either Travel Companion Form or
Employee Information & Update Form).
Register for Delta Passport so I can pay my yearly activation fee
and make flight listings?
- Sign the required Non-Disclosure Agreement
return to your administrative assistant.
- Allow at least 2 business days for the NDA
to be entered into the HR system.
- Go to
http://register.delta.com and register for your Delta Passport.
- Enter your 9 digit PPR number (employee
number plus 00)
- Skip the password field
- Click on the link "New user or forgot
- Enter your birthday month and day (mm/dd)
- You should then be allowed to set up your
security questions and create a permanent password
Login to TravelNet?
What is the website url?
- Once you have your new Delta Passport/TravelNet
password, visit DeltaNet at:
- Choose "Employee"
- Log in using your PPR# and new password
- Once you are logged in, click on the link
at the top of the screen that says "TravelNet"
Report a problem with a kiosk?
- Use this
online form to report any issues with checking in at the airport
page frequently for new and updated information.